Hey, crafty homies! Hope all is well! Tenia here, and I will be showcasing the Winter Typography Complete Bundle in my merry and bright card tutorial! Here's some info on this card making bundle:
This clever stamp set includes three main sentiments that can serve as the focal point of your next holiday project. Create the perfect greeting by layering or building with the different elements in the set. These are sure to make your next project look as though it came from a fancy boutique, but with a handmade touch!
Here is my merry and bright card… CHECK IT!!!
CAS Merry and Bright Card with Winter Typography Complete Bundle
- Create a card base from Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock.
- Emboss another card panel using Dotted Lines Debossing Cover Die.
- On the image panel, stamp “& bright” sentiment, affix Delicate Polka Dots Washi Tape, affix Lapis Lazuli Slim Washi Tape, and add staples.
- Stamp the “MERRY” sentiment using Deep Iris, Arctic Mountain, and Teal Cave inks.
- Die cut the “MERRY” sentiment and adhere to the image panel using foam adhesive.
- Adhere the image panel onto the card front.
And there you have it, ladies and gents! I hope you all enjoyed this CAS merry and bright card tutorial.
Before you go, check out a few amazing holiday card ideas using the new Winter Typography Complete Bundle!
Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!
|Teal Cave Crisp Dye Ink[ ALTN ]Arctic Mountain Crisp Dye Ink[ ALTN ]Winter Typography Complete Bundle[ ALTN ]Delicate Polka Dots Washi Tape[ ALTN ]Lapis Lazuli Slim Washi Tape Set[ ALTN ]Dotted Lines Debossing Cover Die[ ALTN ]Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock…[ ALTN ]Deep Iris Crisp Dye Ink[ ALTN ]|