Hey, crafty friends! I hope all is well with you! Tenia here, and I'm sharing a super fun, merry and bright card using the Festive Tree Complete Bundle.
Here's a bit about this fun bundle:
The 6″ x 8″ Festive Tree Stamp Set showcases a modern centerpiece tree with only two layers of stamping. Add ornaments and holiday colors for a beautiful Christmas card, pick a fall palette and send your Thanksgiving wishes, or just create a beautiful nature-inspired card. Stamp any of the nine accompanying heartfelt sentiments to finish your project. These versatile sentiments will be perfect for your holiday cards, and some can be used year-round.
Here is what I created using this amazing stamp set… check it out!
- Create card from Classic Crest Solar White 80 LB Cardstock.
- On the image panel, affix Gradient Washi Tape-Cherry Blossom and add staples.
- Stamp image onto white cardstock using Forest Glades Fresh Die Ink (From Green Field Fresh Die Ink Mini Cube Set) and die cut with matching die.
- Stamp sentiment onto a piece of white cardstock using Permanent Black(from the Summer Sunrise Fresh Dye Ink 6 Mini Cube Set).
- Adhere die cut image and sentiment onto image panel.
- Adhere whole image panel onto card front.
And there you have it, ladies and gents! I hope you all enjoyed these projects and the super rad CAS card made using the Festive Tree Complete Bundle! What merry and bright project should I do next? What merry and bright project are you going to explore? Do let me know in the comments below!
Thank you for stopping by!