How to Create a CAS Greeting Card Using Stencils:
Here is what I did to create this fun CAS greeting card:
- First, create a card base from CLASSIC CREST SOLAR WHITE CARDSTOCK.
- On another piece of cardstock, add color using AQUALICIOUS CRISP DYE INK, RUBY RED CRISP DYE INK, MINI INK BLENDING BRUSH SET, and SWEET SPRING STENCIL.
- Add splatters using CITRUS BURST MARKER from the WINTER WONDERLAND SET.
- Die cut image panel using die from the NESTING SLIM RECTANGLES DIE SET.
- Stamp and heat emboss (using CRYSTAL CLEAR CRISP EMBOSSING POWDER and OBSIDIAN PIGMENT INK) the “HELLO” sentiment from the NOTE FOR YOU STAMP SET.
- Affix washi (DELICATE STRIPES WASHI TAPE and GOLD FOIL POLKA DOT WASHI TAPE) onto the image panel.
- Add staples onto image panel.
- Adhere the image panel onto the card base.
There you have it! I hope you enjoyed creating this super fun CAS greeting card! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!