Hey, crafty friends! Hope all is well! Tenia here, and I'm sharing an easy and fun card featuring the Mini Dogwood Complete Bundle!!
Did you know Dogwood flowers range from white, through pink, to scarlet? Create cute and beautiful floral designs with this versatile collection of coordinating products.
The adorable 2″ x 3″ Mini Dogwood Stamp Set features a cluster of four whimsical dogwood flowers on a branch. Color in with your favorite coloring medium and create eye-catching backgrounds or focal points in your paper crafting projects. The included versatile “Thank You” sentiment completes the set.
Here is my card using the Mini Dogwood Complete Bundle…..CHECK IT OUT!!!
Easy CAS card using Mini Dogwood Complete Bundle
- Create a card from Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock.
- On the image panel affix some washi tape(Altenew Gradient Washi Tape-Warm and Cozy), add Gold Thread(from Metallic Thread Set), and add staples.
- Stamp and heat emboss the image(using Obsidian Pigment Ink and Crystal Clear Crisp Embossing Powder) using a piece of watercolor paper from the Watercolor Paper Pad.
- Watercolor image with various Brush Markers(Watercolor Brush Markers-Winter Wonderland Set) and die cut with the matching die.
- Add splatter onto the image using Metallic Watercolor 14 Pan Set.
- Stamp “Thank You” sentiment using Aqualicious Fresh Dye Ink and trim.
- Die cut circle from Halftone Circles Nesting Die Set.
- Adhere flower images and sentiment onto a circle panel. Adhere the circle panel onto the main image panel.
- Adhere the image panel onto the card front.
And there you have it, ladies and gents! I hope you all enjoyed this fun CAS card! Make sure that you also check out some more wonderful creations using this stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by!!!