Hey, crafty friends! Hope all is well! Tenia here, and I'm sharing an easy black and white card using the Ambridge Rose Complete Bundle!
Welcome to Creativity Unlocked, where we highlight a new product from each month's collection or a fan favorite from past collections! Discover each product's endless creative possibilities and get inspired to create the paper crafting ideas we share here. Keep on reading for exclusive tips from our designers, handy tips and tricks, and stunning project inspiration from talented crafters.
Keep on reading for more tips and project ideas using this new stamp/die/stencil/embossing folder bundle!
Ambridge Rose Complete Bundle
This stamp set features a pair of Ambridge Roses on a stem with leaves, a single rose with two individual leaves, and a trio of leaves. The Ambridge Rose is one of the most popular David Austin English Roses. These luscious blooms are usually peachy pink in a classic cabbage rose form. Feel free to experiment with different colors to create various compositions of these flowers on your projects.
Easy Black and White Card feat. Ambridge Rose Bundle
Here is my card using this amazing bundle! CHECK IT OUT!
- Create a card base from Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock.
- Emboss a panel using the Ambridge Rose 3D Embossing Folder, add Delicate Polka Dots Washi Tape, and add staples.
- Stamp and emboss the flower image (using Obsidian Pigment Ink and Crystal Clear Crisp Embossing Powder), stencil (using the stencil from the bundle and Rock Collection Crisp Dye Ink Mini Cube Set), die cut the image and adhere to the image panel.
- Add Iridescent Shimmer Spray onto the flower image.
- Stamp and emboss the “CONGRATULATIONS” sentiment onto a piece of cardstock, die cut using One-Go Birthday Greetings Die, and adhere to the flower image.
- Adhere the image panel onto the card front and add Satin White Sequins onto the flower.
And there you have it, ladies and gents! I hope you all enjoyed this easy black and white card!
Need help with layering? We've got you!
Download the layering guides below:
- Ambridge Rose Stamp & Stencil Set Layering Guide 1
- Ambridge Rose Stamp & Stencil Set Layering Guide 2
Thanks for stopping by!