Welcome to Creativity Unlocked, where we highlight a new product from each month's collection or a fan favorite from past collections! Discover each product's endless creative possibilities and get inspired to create the paper crafting ideas we share here. Keep on reading for exclusive tips from our designers, handy tips and tricks, and stunning project inspiration from talented crafters.
Keep on reading for more tips and project ideas using this gouache set!
Artists' Gouache Set – Strolling Through New York
Inspired by a brisk stroll through New York City, we have lovingly and carefully selected the twelve rich & vibrant colors in our brand new Artists' Gouache Set – Strolling Through New York for their versatility in painting a variety of subject matter – whether it is a glamorous cityscape, a bewitching botanical garden, or a modern portrait. These colors perfectly coordinate with our signature Altenew color families. For even more versatility, easily mix the various pigments to create your own custom palette.
- 12 Rich & Vibrant Artist-Grade Colors
- Dries Smooth
- Opaque Finish
- Versatile & Beginner-Friendly
Here is my CAS and bold card showcasing these two amazing products… CHECK IT OUT!
CAS and Bold Card featuring Altenew Artists' Gouache Set- Strolling Through New York
- Create a card base from Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock.
- On the image panel, affix washi (Delicate Stripes Washi Tape) and add staples.
- Stamp dahlias onto a piece of Watercolor Paper Pad (9” x 12”), heat emboss using Obsidian Pigment Ink and Crystal Clear Crisp Embossing Powder, paint using Altenew Artists' Gouache Set- Strolling Through New York and die cut images using the matching dies from the Dazzling Dahlias Stamp and Die Bundle.
- Stamp sentiment onto a piece of cardstock and die cut using a die from the Handmade Tags Die Set and add twine.
- Assemble images and sentiment onto the image panel using adhesive and foam adhesive.
- Adhere the image panel onto the card front.
And there you have it, ladies and gents! I hope you all enjoyed this CAS and bold watercolor card with the new gouache paints! Thanks for stopping by!
1 Product, Multiple Ways!
Before you go, here are a few card ideas featuring this new gouache paint set! Let's all take a moment to drool over these beauties!!!
This adorable painting honoring Jaycee's cat!
A shiny hot foiled background + freehand painting = YES, please!
Another freehand painting with the QUEEN of coloring!
These vibrant gouache paints blend easily so you can create a stunning ombre background – just like Jenny did!
Use your fave stencil with these paints and you're good to go!
What do you think about the new Artists' Gouache Paint Set? Which project/s caught your eye? Comment below! Thank you for stopping by!