Hello, everyone! It's Aga here and I’m happy to host the April 2018 Inspiration Challenge!
This month, I selected a picture I took last year in my garden. I was simply amazed by these stunning colors of the hydrangea flowers! So many shades and tones of pink, purple and blue! Isn't nature the most wonderful designer?!
I created a very CAS card using beautiful floral images from the Coral Charm Stamp Set. First, I stamped them with the Permanent Black Crisp Ink and used watercolors to do the coloring. Actually, I wanted to mimic the color combo of the flowers from the picture and I hope I managed to choose similar shades.
To finish my card, I stamped a sentiment from the Birthday Builder Stamp Set and added a few splatters here and there in pink, purple and blue for more interest.
Now I can’t wait to see your take on this challenge!
Make a card, a tag, a layout or any other project based on the inspiration photo above. You may use either the colors, the composition, the elements, the texture or any combination to create your project.
- Altenew products should be the focus, but other companies’ products can be used.
- Make sure to use our challenge image above in your blog post.
- Include a link back to the Altenew Inspiration Challenge post.
- When uploading your project, make sure you link your entry post, not your entire blog.
- You may enter as many times as you wish!
- Challenge ends on Monday, April 30th, 2018 at 11:55 pm EST.
After the challenge ends, FOUR WINNERS will be selected. Each will receive a $30 gift certificate to spend at www.altenew.com. Winners will be announced on Saturday, May 12th, 2018.
There is more!
If you use #AltenewChallenge when you share your challenge entry on social media, you are instantly entered into a raffle to win a $15 gift certificate to our online store.
Please click on the blue button below to link your challenge entries. We cannot wait to see where this month’s inspiration takes you!
Good luck and happy crafting!