Hello crafty friends, happy Thursday! It's Yoonsun here and today I have a floral die card to share with you using the Fantasy Floral die set. As soon as I saw this beautiful floral set.. I was hooked! I don't think I'm alone either!! :D
1) Die cut two layered flowers from red card stocks and leaves from grey card stock using the Fantasy Floral die set.
2) Adher them on white paper panel using foam tape.
3) Stamp the sentiment from the Amazing You set above the flowers using black pigment ink.
4) Mount the floral panel on white card base using glue tape.
5) Add white & red ink splatters, and clear droplets.