Hello there everyone! Lydia here! I'm so excited to be here sharing inspiration featuring the newest Today Is the Day release.
Just like other Altenew hops, there are tons of inspiration and multiple chances to enter our giveaway. Please interact with the Altenew YouTube Channel and all of the designers' YouTube channels by subscribing, liking, and leaving lots of love in the comments section.
Today, we are continuing our celebration and featuring products from our brand NEW Today Is the Day Collection. In case you missed it, here's a quick look at the new stamps, dies, and stencils in this collection.
Today Is the Day Project Inspiration
Today, I'm playing with a few of my favorite things from this release.
Ok, so you all know that I just love a rainbow! And when I saw the new Ethereal Roses I wanted to stamp them in all of the colors… so this was the result! These are the ink colors I used (linked below in the Supply List section).
- Red – Pink Pearl, Coral Bliss, Heart Beat, Vineyard Berry, Rhodolite
- Orange – Sunkissed, Orange Cream, Autumn Blaze, Firebrick, Red Jasper
- Yellow – Buttercream, Warm Sunshine, Honey Drizzle, Yellow Ochre, Raw Amber
- Green – Bamboo, Parrot, Olive, Moss, Green Opal
- Turquoise – Mountain Mist, Volcano Lake, Lagoon, Emerald, Green Onyx
- Blue – Iceberg, Eastern Sky, Ultramarine, Azurite, Tanzanite
- Purple – Wisteria, Hydrangea, Ultraviolet, Andromeda, Obsidian
- Gray – Silver Lake, Gray Denim
I also tried out 3 different looks with the background using Climbing Leaves Stamp Set – stamped on vellum with white heat embossing, white heat embossing on white cardstock with gray ink blended shadow, and stamped using gray ink.
I love the different subtle effects these create!
The sentiments are from the Bold Sentiments Stamp Set.
To see how these cards came together please watch the video below or over on YouTube:
Are you ready for the Today Is the Day Video Hop + Giveaway? Read on for more details!
$200 in total prizes! Altenew is giving away a $25 gift certificate to 8 lucky winners. IMPORTANT! Please leave a comment on the Altenew video and/or each designer’s YouTube video on the hop list by 06/19/2022 for a chance to win. Altenew will draw 8 random winners and announce them on the Altenew Winners Page on 06/20/2022.
Video Hop List
Thanks so much for stopping by! Enjoy the hop!