Happy Tuesday and hope all is well! Welcome to the Paint-A-Flower: Zinnia Magellan Rose Release Blog Hop!
Tenia here and I have a handmade card to show y'all, but before that, let's check out the newest Paint-A-Flower: Zinnia Magellan Rose Outline Stamp Set!
Paint-A-Flower: Zinnia Magellan Rose Outline Stamp Set
This set features a double Zinnia Magellan Rose bloom with brilliantly layered petals. Have a blast coloring and shading this flower arrangement with a coloring tool of your choice. These flowers are known to illuminate the garden, or in this case bring some warmth to your loved one's life.
Also, check out the Paint-A-Flower Subscription Plan! Super AWESOME, I tell ya!!
This is a monthly subscription plan for Altenew's Paint-A-Flower sets. When signed up, you are guaranteed a spot in the monthly Paint-A-Flower releases and will receive a set each month – at a specially discounted price! ($15.99 →$12.99)
But wait…..there's more!!!
- Enjoy 25% Off ALL Watercoloring Products from 03/22/2022 at 12:01 AM EDT until 03/24/2022 at 11:59 PM EDT.
- Plus, 45% off on Watercolor Essential 12 Pan Set and Artists' Watercolor 24 Pan Set
Project Inspiration feat. Paint-A-Flower Zinnia Magellan Rose
So I had a blast creating this card with this super fun stamp set! Here is my card… CHECK IT!!!
Here are the directions on how I created this card:
- Create a card from Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock.
- Stamp and heat emboss image from Paint-A-Flower: Zinnia Magellan Outline Stamp Set onto a piece of watercolor paper from the Watercolor Paper Set.
- Use Metallic Watercolor 14 Pan Set and Artists' Watercolor 24 Pan Set to watercolor the image and background onto the image panel.
- Stamp and heat emboss “you”(using Obsidian Pigment Ink) from the Paint-A-Flower: Zinnia Magellan Rose Outline Stamp set onto the image panel.
- Stamp and heat emboss “I MISS” onto a piece of white cardstock and adhere to the image panel using foam adhesive.
- Affix Delicate Polka Dots Washi Tape and Silver Glitter Tape (from the Gold and Silver Glitter Tape Set) onto the image panel and add staples.
- Adhere panel onto card.
$200 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $20 gift certificate to 5 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 03/28/2022 for a chance to win.
Altenew will draw 7 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 03/30/2022.
Blog Hop List
Check out who's hopping along with us today! Next on the hop is JENNY!
Reiko Tsuchida ***Note: Due to strict regulations in Japan, you might not be able to leave a comment on her blog post.
Thanks for stopping by!!!