Hello! Sveta is here to host this month challenge. For the November 2017 Inspiration Challenge I chose one of my autumn photos. I just loved the bright and positive feel this photo, it kind of helps me close eyes on rainy, grey weather, earlier sun down and lower temperatures. What can be more fun to walk through fallen leaves and make little (or big?:) explosions of them?
So here's the inspiration:
And here's what it inspired me to create:
From all the colors I chose mostly orange with touch of yellow and brown. I used Warm and Cozy Oval Inks Set, Coffee Break Oval Inks Set and Jet Black Crisp Dye Ink. The roses and leaves I chose to use are from Build-A-Flower: Rose set. It's one of the most beautiful and detailed layered stamps I have ever used.
Hope you liked today's photo inspiration and the card I prepared for you to get even more inspired ;)
Make a card, a tag, a layout or any other project based on the inspiration photo above. You may use either the colors, the composition, the elements, the texture or any combination to create your project.
- Altenew products should be the focus, but other companies’ products can be used.
- Make sure to use our challenge image above on your blog post.
- Include a link back to the Altenew Inspiration Challenge post.
- When uploading your project, make sure you link your entry post, not your entire blog.
- You may enter as many times as you wish!
- Challenge ends on Thursday, November 30th, 2017 at 11:55 pm EDT.
After the challenge closes, FOUR WINNERS will be selected. Each will receive a $30 gift certificate to spend at www.altenew.com. Winners will be announced on Sunday, December 10th, 2017.
There is more! If you use #AltenewChallenge when you share your challenge entry on social media, you are entered to win a $15 gift certificate to our online store.
Please click on the blue button below to link your challenge entries. We can not wait to see where this month’s inspiration takes you!