Hey, Y'all!! Tenia here, and I am so excited to be introducing you all to the newest Craft Your Life Project Kit: Fragrant Florals!
Enjoy our Craft Your Life Project Kit, an exciting monthly package that will get the creative juices flowing! Featuring a 6×8 stamp set, a coordinating die set, as well as a stencil set, and an embossing folder to fit the theme, this project kit has almost everything you need to start crafting. Just add ink and cardstock, and you'll be good to go!
Send hugs and snuggles to your loved ones with this beautiful arrangement of anemones. The large stamp size makes it quite versatile, as you will be able to stamp it off of your card base at different angles and proportions to get different looks. It is a lovely image to color or use stamped as is. We have also incorporated some heartfelt sentiments in bold fonts to contrast the delicate nature of the flowers.
Isn't this project kit totally AWESOME?
Save BIG with Our Monthly Subscription Plan!
Get early access to our NEW Craft Your Life Project Kit before it is released on our store by subscribing to our Craft Your Life Project Kit Monthly Subscription Plan! Check it out HERE!
Don't worry if the project kit goes out of stock! When you are subscribed to the monthly subscription, you are guaranteed a spot in our NEW Craft Your Life Project Kit each month.
I had a blast creating this card using this amazing project kit!!! Here are the details on how I created this card:
- Create a card base from Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock.
- On the image panel, stamp the outline using Obsidian Pigment Ink and heat emboss using Crystal Clear Crisp Embossing Powder.
- Using the stencil in the project kit, add various inks onto the image panel.
- Add Satin White Sequins, various Washi Tapes (Delicate Polka Dots Washi Tape and Fall Harvest Slim Washi Tape), and add staples.
- Using a tag die from Handmade Tags Die Set, create a tag from a piece of Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock.
- Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment onto the tag, add twine, and adhere to the image panel.
- Adhere image panel onto the card front.
Now on to the fun blog hop and giveaway!
$300 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $ 25 gift certificate to 8 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 04/18/2022 for a chance to win. Altenew will draw 10 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 04/20/2022.
Blog Hop List
Here's a complete list of the talented designers joining our blog hop. Please leave some love on each stop for a chance to win one of our giveaway prizes! Your first stop on the hop is the amazing and inspiring Jennifer McGuire!
Reiko Tsuchida ***Note: Due to strict regulations in Japan, you might not be able to leave a comment on her blog post.
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the hop!