Svitlana is here. Today, I want to share with you three floral cards featuring the recently released Cartoon Rose Stamp Set and which are quite easy to make.
SOFT ROSES BOUQUET
The first card is extremely simple – stamped and die cut roses collected into a bouquet.
I stamped the roses using rather lighter pink inks as I wanted to achieve a softer look. Also, I skipped the bottom solid layer for the same reason. For stamping, I used the Blush, Frosty Pink, and Coral Berry Dye Inks. For leaves, I used the Forest Glades Dye Ink.
The background panel is cut out of a designer paper from the Reflection Scrapbook Collection. I adhered it flat onto a white card base.
The next card was even simpler to make. First, I stamped the roses around a white panel. It was quite simple to do as I stamped them symmetrically in pairs. I rotated the panel in my MISTI stamping tool for each stamp position.
So first, I stamped the roses in the right top and left bottom corners, then the ones in the top and bottom middle, and finally the ones in the right top and left bottom corners. There are 6 roses, but I only need to align layering stamps for 3 of them.
HIDDEN DIMENSIONAL SENTIMENT
The last card is a bit more complicated and more time consuming, but it's still on the easier side. Also, it can be modified to make it simple.
First, I created the background onto a Blush Cardstock panel. I stamped the roses' bottom solid layers onto it using the Coral Berry and Ruby Red Dye Inks. I also stamped several leaves using the back side of the leaf stamps.
After that, I white embossed the corresponding outline images on top of the stamped solid ones. And each one, I stamped with a slight shift to add some interest.
Basically, on this point, you can stop and just add a sentiment onto a stamped + embossed background. This would make a card quite simple, but still with a twist because of the background design.
I decided to take it a step further and create a hidden sentiment in the background. To do this, I die cut the word MOM out of it using dies from the Bold Alphabet Die Set. And I also die cut each letter 6 times out of a red cardstock.
Then, I stacked all the letter die-cuts using a liquid adhesive and inserted them into the corresponding negative spaces in the panel, which before that was adhered onto a white card base.
I hope you like the cards I showed today.
Have a wonderful day!