We are so fortunate to be part of such a warm, caring, and giving crafting community.
With that being said, we would like to invite you to participate in a special card drive to help bring some love and happiness to others!
Mother’s Day and Father’s Day are approaching and this can be a difficult time for seniors who are in nursing homes or shelters. We want these important people to feel loved, celebrated, and honored, and we need your help!
We will be collecting handmade cards between March 14th and April 30th, and each donor is eligible to win one of FIVE $30 Altenew gift certificates!
If you use #AltenewCardDrive when you share your Celebrating Parents cards on social media, you are entered to win one of THREE additional $15 gift certificates! The winners will be announced on Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 13th, 2018.
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Cards may be for Mother’s Day or Father’s Day. Sentiments should be generic – a specific greeting such as “so happy you’re my dad” wouldn’t really work.
- Please sign your name on the inside of each card. You may also include a note and where you are from!
- Include an envelope for each card you send, and make sure they are not sealed.
- To be eligible for the giveaway, please include a post-it note with your name and email address. (one post-it note per package, please.)
- We would love for you to use Altenew products, but of course, your cards may use products from other companies!
- Send your cards to:
ATTN: Card Drive
222 Teall Ave, Syracuse, NY 13210
If you have any questions or would like us to send cards to a local shelter or a nursing home near you, please email us at email@example.com with the subject line Celebrating Parents Card Drive.
We have chosen five stamp sets that are great for your Mother’s Day and Father’s Day projects: Best Dad, Painted Rose, Penned Rose, Extra Special, and Best Mom. 20% of the profits from these stamp sets until Father’s Day, June 17th, 2018, will be donated to the Food Bank of Central New York to support seniors in need.
This is another great way for you to show the support and the love in our crafting community!
We hope you can join us for this great cause. Thank you for those who made this possible. We feel truly blessed to have your support!
Wait – there’s more!
To celebrate this special card drive, we are planning an inspirational blog hop with prizes on 4/20/2018 so stay tuned!