Hi there, crafty friends! Terri here sharing how to create 2 quick and easy congratulations cards with Altenew's Rose Queen Die Set!
Sometimes a die just speaks to your soul and you know you are going to love it, the Rose Queen Die Set fills me with inspiration and I have so many ideas floating around in my head on ways in which to use it.
Here are my 2 quick and easy congratulations cards with the beautiful Rose Queen Die Set.
Using a Simple Outline Die-Cut as Your Focal Image
- Emboss a panel using the Waffled Diamonds embossing folder.
- Die cut the Rose Queen die from teal cardstock.
- Cut your chosen sentiment from a color that complements your Rose Queen die-cut. In this case, I used a bronze pearl cardstock with the Mighty Alphabet Die Set.
- Stack the die-cut letters onto white die-cuts for added dimension.
- Cut sequins using the Party Time! Die Set.
- Add a secondary sentiment using the Sentiment Banners Cover Die and Sentiment Strips 3 Stamp Set.
There you have it, 6 simple steps to create a stunning yet simple congratulations card.
Creating Background Magic With Double-Sided Adhesives
- Add double-sided adhesive sheets to your chosen card.
- Cut several of the Rose Queen images; I used the smaller dies this time.
- Add the images to create a background on your card – the sticky backing makes this quick and easy.
- Cut a nesting frame from vellum.
- Cut your sentiment from two complementary colors using the Mighty Alphabet Die Set; I used bronze and teal.
- Add the sentiment to the vellum die-cut frame.
- Add it to your card and scatter some enamel dots.
The key to making these cards quick to make is the use of double-sided adhesive sheets on the reverse of your chosen cardstock. In essence, you are creating stickers that just peel and stick!
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you give these quick and easy congratulations cards a try!